Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Family's Food Supply

On average my family spends between $100-$200 a week on groceries. Most of the time it is leaning towards the $100 side though. There aer five people living in my family. Its my mom, dad, my two brothers and me.  There are certain foods or "staples" that we have at our house at all times. Since my dad owns an italian restaurant we always have pasta sauce in our fridge or in our freezer. We also always have apples, grapes, and usualy like pinapple or some other fruit. We also have iced tea in a giant pitcher in our fridge.We always have oreaos no matter what there is bound to be a pack somewhere in our pantry. Below is a picture of our pantry. We dont eat all this in a week but we eat some of it. The fruit isnt in this picture either.

No comments:

Post a Comment