Thursday, February 21, 2013

Color

This is the door to my bedroom. A few years ago I started putting some things on my door. Originally it was just small notes or reminders but then I started adding things that had meaning. I added some post cards  that I just got and some pictures. Now my whole door is full of a conglomeration of pictures,quotes,postcards,notes,dreams, holiday cards, drawings, etc. Each item on my door have a meaning behind them. I have a ton of pictures from some of my favorite vacations like my trip to Universals Harry Potter World (I'm a big Harry Potter fan) and pictures I took on the beach in S. C. during Hurricane Irene. I also have some really inspiring quotes and just random things that I just loved. I also have pictures of places I want to go or things I want to do which inspire me and keep me moving forward. I'm not sure if you can tell but there is a lot of neon colors on my door and its just an overall mixture of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment