Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Underneath

As a lot of people know I have sort of a nail polish addiction. I always have some sort of design on my nails. Many people (mainly girls) don't feel complete without make-up on, stylish clothes, their hair looking nice, etc. For me its my nails. That's why my picture is of my nail polish bin. It qualifies as being underneath literally because it is underneath my bathroom sink (in that cabinet) and also figuratively as in underneath my "blank-nail-phobia". Also just to give you perspective the bin is a 1.5x1.0(ft.) and is just a whole jumble of colors including 14 different shades of pink,12 shades of blues, and 5 different clear coats not including detail brushes. Basically the picture represents whats underneath/behind it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment